Monday, March 6, 2017

The scary day at school

     Today was a great day! I went to school, I got all my work done, and after school I went to art class. It was so much fun! We got to draw and make portraits. At prime time it was very scary. It's a story no one can understand. I went to use the bathroom and then I washed my hands. People say in fourth grade that there are ghosts in the middle stall, but I don't believe that because I don't believe in ghosts. I heard a noise right after I flushed the toilet. It was loud and I was confused. So I thought to myself, "Is it true?" Is there really a ghost? I screamed in my head and ran out of the bathroom like it was haunted! I couldn't believe it! I couldn't focus in math because I was way too scared about the haunted elementary bathroom! I talked to my aunt and she couldn't believe it! Was I hearing things? No way! I had to do something. So I talked to my friends. They finally had a plan.


              Part Two coming soon!

No comments:

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...