Thursday, November 3, 2016

What Happens Next: Silvius' Story Pt1

"I'm going hunting!" I yelled to my father Valan on my way out the door. I grabbed my bow and arrows even though I didn't need them. I walked to the woods and dropped my bow and quiver, doing the same thing I did that night one month ago.
   
That night, I was washing the dog wondering what it would be like to be a dog. Suddenly, I heard a clear voice in my head speak a foreign language. The language felt true and I knew I should say it aloud. I did.

Instantly, I felt myself getting shorter. I fell down on all fours, fur sprouting over my body.  I was a little scared, and I didn't know how to change back again. Then, my dad called. I tried to focus on my true form when I heard the voice again. I spoke it and reverted.

Today, I chose to be an eagle. I spoke the words, and took flight. I flew until I spotted a deer. I landed and became into a bear for an easy kill. Finally, I reverted to my true form. As soon as I did, a hermit walked up to me clapping. "Impressive," he said, "Come with me. I want to show you something."

Then I heard my name being yelled from back home. "Silvius, come here!"

_________________________________________________________________________________


This was the first installment of a book I will write on the blog. I want you, the readers, to chose what will happen next. Will Silvius go with the hermit, or go home? Please choose one and leave your choice in the comments.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want Silvus to go with the hermit.

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to read this story. I like how silvus turns into different things

Anonymous said...

I think Silvia's should go with the hermit... it will make good conflict!

Anonymous said...

I have know idea what she should do. What ever you choose it will be great.

Anonymous said...

I think he should follow hermit but when he dose hermit brings him to six flag amusement park

Anonymous said...

I think that Silvus will go with the hermit.
And this story was great! I love how Silvus can change into different animals by speaking a different language.

Anonymous said...

I very much enjoyed reading this. I love the ideas of the different characters especially Sulvus. I hope to see more righting from you!

Anonymous said...

I very much enjoyed reading this. I love the ideas of the different characters especially Sulvus. I hope to see more righting from you!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...