Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I'm not scared...

It was Halloween  time at night. It was dark outside. There was a grandpa here. He was going trick or treating with his grandson. I got a lot of candy with my grandpa and there was this big scary pumpkin. I do not know if it was a pumpkin. My family and I went in a haunted house. It was scary for my family, but I was not scared at all. The name of the haunted house was the Hell Scream. My brother and sister did not come in because they were scared, so my cousin stayed with them.    At night I went trick or treating with my pet snake.  We went to a haunted house because we love haunted houses. Does everyone gets scared when they go to a haunted  house ? Yes they do, but not me. There could be spiders and mummies and rattle snakes. All people get scared.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cool but everybody gets scared sometimes

Anonymous said...

It's really cool that you can't be scared easily, i wish I could do that!

Anonymous said...

I can't get scared either! Improve the flow and this story would be A+.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...