Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Don't Lose Your Shoe

Don't lose your shoe.

If you lose your shoe you'll spend time trying to find it. Which will make you late for school. And you will most likely be embarrassed when you walk into the classroom of judgmental pre teens, which throws you off track for the rest of the day. You will not focus as well. And you'll get bad grades, because your luck is so bad. And that day, you had a huge test and you failed. Which makes your mom angry. We all know when your mom is angry, it's the end of the world. So that sucks for you.

Your mom grounds you. Your grounded which means no computer, no friends, and no phone. That means you officially have no friends.

And now that you have no friends, you are lonely. Now, you're not doing well in school and never will.

Now, you have a bad job, and when you have a bad job you don't get money. Or, you don't get a good house or car because you have no money. Because you can't afford good food, you now have heart cancer and can't afford the hospital, so you eventually die.

So don't lose your shoe.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is brilliant! It's so outrageous it's entertaining but not too outragous. I can't wait to see more writing like this!

Don't loose your shoe

Anonymous said...

Life lesson learned

Anonymous said...

Omg! That was so funny. I will try my hardest not to loose my shoe if you do. Don't loose your shoeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I wonder what made you think of this hilarious topic. I wish that I could come up with something so funny like this. One time I thought I was already to go to school and that day I did not get any sleep. So I thought I was all ready to get to school and I walked out and I had no shoes on. My dad did something similar to that, but he went out with no pants on!πŸ˜‚

Anonymous said...

I love how losing you shoe can destroy your life. I hope I never lose my shoe.

Anonymous said...

This is the best thing in ever, haha! Have you ever left your shoe at home or couldn't find it?

I've had something like this to me but it was with my school iPad. I thought I left it on the charger by my bed... but it was hiding in my backpack, and I had to take 4 test that day and I thought it was the end of the world. But I found it and my mom was a little angry at me.

Anonymous said...

If I loosed my shoe then I would not come to school because I will not want to spend time finding it and I would not want to be late for school so I am going to not lose my shoe. I really liked your story tho vary nice

Anonymous said...

I love this so much, it's can be pretty logical depending on how you look at it. If that's what going to happen if I loose my shoe, I'm going to have a bad near future.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...