Monday, November 14, 2016

My YouTube channel

As some of you know I've started a YouTube channel, and for those who didn't know this is what I do. "Gum bear monday" is the name of my YouTube channel. I mostly do pranks, games, and comedy skits, but I also do vlogs, reviews, announcements ( for more videos ), and short life stories ( in animation ). If you are reading this and have a YouTube channel ( if you don't, make one ) subscribe to me. Depending on if you make videos on your channel, I'll subscribe to you. Any way my videos, not to be hard on myself, but they are bad. Think of it like this. Look at Romanatwood he gets enough money from his subscribers to go sky diving while live streaming, and he has. If you watch his first videos they were bad like my videos. So look at it like this I could be the next Romanatwood, but Gum bear monday. SO IF YOU READ THIS SUBSCRIBE TO ME. Then, later when I'm an awesome You-Tuber with all the money💸. I'll let you on my awesome go kart track that goes through a shark tank. If you are old enough you can shoot my flame thrower. Also there's a big chance I will be a scuba diver when I grow up so that means three things: First, I will live near the ocean, probably in Orlando, so I'll go to all the theme parks. If I don't live there, then hopefully I will live in Ohio, so there will be lots of open space(that means I can have a big house ) Two, I will live stream all my dives. Third, I will throw a party under water. That is basically what I'll do on my YouTube channel.


 P.S. For all the people who go to my school I may record around school so leave in the comments if you would like to be in my videos, and which videos.



My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNwknyNLq5qeZvelEZgPlXQ







in joy this video by me trump in space:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so cool that you are so bravery go on you tube and Mack videos

Anonymous said...

I want to be in a video



Form your friend
John cena

Anonymous said...

Man I wonder how trump is doing in his space ship. You should probably update us on him! I hope he's doing good.

Anonymous said...

I love the videos on your channel! They are really funny!

Anonymous said...

Is being a YouTubeer free

Anonymous said...

Cool I can't wait to watch your videos. How did trump get in space? Is he planning to build a wall on mars? I think it's really amazing how your brave enough to start a YouTube channel.



Ps. I hope trumps space ship crashes.

Anonymous said...

Cool YouTube video, you will probably be the best youtuber

Anonymous said...

I am going to watch your video and I can't wait to watch it I think that it is going to be good

Anonymous said...

Being a YouTuber is free, and I will do a prequel and a sequel of trump in space. I wish there was a trump emoji.

Anonymous said...

Ok

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...