Friday, December 16, 2016

Can Money Buy You Happiness?

For me I would need to say yes and no, because with money I would have more props for my YouTube videos. Then I would make videos every day. Then one day I will wake up and all of a sudden I have one hundred thousand subscribers. I would be happy because thousands of people are watching me.  Just imagine one thousand subscribers watching me, and there's a plus to having money. The plus is drumroll please. . Anyway the plus is... I'll have enough money for my dream house and all of you can come and will have a party, and parties are fun. I would still be happy if I don't have money as long as nobody eats my drum rolls. If someone eats my drum rolls "  I can tell you I don’t have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career; skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will find you and I will kill you."-Liam Neeson.


P.S that last part was a joke. I will not kill you.

2 comments:

Ms. Spengler said...

The part where you wrote: "as long as nobody eats my drum rolls" is the BEST! I love puns. The picture isn't showing up for me. Can anyone else see it? I think we might be having an issue with pictures; I don't know why...

Anonymous said...

I can't see the picture either.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...