Thursday, December 15, 2016

the amazing saxophone player!!!

Meeda Orway and I play an instrument. He plays the tuba while I play the tenor saxophone. Meeda Orway blasted a sound in my ear and challenged me to a duel to see who is the best player. We met at the practice room and played Songs For Friends. I won. I won most of them besides one,the evil SEVEN NATIONS ARMY! I've never ever played that song before. He won the whole thing because he did so well on that song. Then I played in his ear and challenged him. I've worked really hard on Seven Nation Army, so I'm destined to win. A few minutes have passed and I am on the losing streak, and then Seven Nation Army comes up. I killed it! I won! Meeda Orway was crying. He ran to the door and broke his tuba. Then he looked at me with vicious red eyes. He had a piece of his tuba that was really sharp. I ripped a sharp piece off my saxophone, and when we charged, the band teacher walked inand put us in detention for an hour. he wanted us to try to get along with each other. We were fighting and fighting until I woke up in a dark room. A girl opened the door and said,"Hi honey." "Who are you?" I said. "I'm your wife silly, Meeda. Get up, we are walking through the woods." "What year is it?" I asked. "2016, stop messin' around with me!" She said nervously. We were walking through the romantic woods, and I asked her when we got married, how old we were, and a lot more stuff. I wondered why we got married. We were talking in the band room and then I got here. We talked until we heard SEVEN NATION ARMY! It was the real Meeda Orway. He came up to me and said,"Who is that girl? She looks like me." The two Meeda Orways were fighting until they both ran away. Weird. I ran away shouting,"I'M FREE I'M FREE!" but I didn't know how to get back home.

No comments:

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...