Wednesday, January 25, 2017

LEFT BEHIND

"Sleep tight little child while I kill your parents."

It all began on December 25,1989 when I was picked off the shelf  and brought home to some little snot nose kid who does not deserve me, but oh well.
I was wrapped up and put inside a little box in until the next day on what they called Christmas.
As the little kids ran down the stairs and looked at all the presents, I was the first to be opened.
  They were so astonished they opened me and played with me right away.

Forgetting all the other presents, they went up stairs and played. It was so fun. They  ate with me and had tea parties  and Evan dressed me up in cute little outfits. One day when they went to the park and we had so much fun playing on the swings and the slide.

When they left, I had realized that they had LEFT ME BEHIND!
At first I thought that they  would realize I was gone and come back,but NO, THEY LEFT AND NEVER CAME BACK!
And ever since that day I have been going from house to house killing little children and their parents.

          "Ooo mom, can I get this one? It's so pretty."
           "No, why don't you just wait till Christmas to get presents and who knows Santa may get you your doll."
           "But I can't wait that long."
            "Yes, you can. Christmas is three days away."
            "Ok,ok I can wait." 
             "Well, let's go and get you home before it gets dark and you catch a cold."
             "Ok,Mommy."


They drove home then the mother put the little girl to bed. And she waited till she fell asleep  then she went to the store. Her mom picked  me off the shelf and wrapped me up put me under the Christmas tree. The next day I would be opened.
so I waited until  the next day when I would be opened and played.
As the little girl ran down the stairs and got to the presents, of course she opened me first. It's  like little children had  this sense that attached them to me all the time .

   " Oh it's beautiful,  Mommy, I love it."
     " Good, I was hoping you would ."


She opened me up and played for awhile then got tired and fell asleep on the floor.
  When  she went  to sleep,  I got up and went to the parent's room and tried to kill them!,  but they woke up and screamed.  I didn't now what to do because this had never happened to me. I always got in and out with killing their parents and then the kids,  but oh well. So  I talked and said, Your  going to die
tonight. They  got up and tried to hit me, But I ran away.
Well  that happened,  so now I have to fight to kill them.
I went  to the basement,  and made a noise so they would follow it because humans are stupid and don't now how to live and not follow what ever the hell is in the attic or the basement.
Any oh,  their coming so I had better get ready to kill them.
Wham!  I killed the mother and of course the dad got really sad and tried to shot me in the head. But  the thing is that I am a stuffed toy so he can't kill me with a gun so then I killed him and left  was the kid so I put on a mother voice on  and called the little girl down stairs to kill her and she of course she came down  stares and then I killed her and I felt so rejoiced so I left and whent shuching for more death.






No comments:

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...